~ Dr. Shankar Duraikannan (APU, Malaysia)
~ Prof. Dr. Ir. Vinesh Thiruchelvam (APU, Malaysia)
~ Dr. Raed Mohammed Taher Abdulla (APU, Malaysia)
~ Dr. Kadhar Batcha Nowshath (APU, Malaysia)
~ Dr. Chandrasekharan Nataraj (APU, Malaysia)
~Dr. Waddah Waheeb Hassan Saeed (APU, Malaysia)
1. The submission of a paper will imply that, if accepted for publication, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the consent of the Publisher.
2. Before publication, authors will be asked to complete a copyright release, giving the publisher permission to publish the named paper in a specific issue of this Journal.
3. Overall copyright ownership of the paper remains exclusively with the Journal, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
- The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for authors’ use in classroom teaching;
- The right to reuse all or part of this material in a compilation of authors’ own works or in a textbook of which he/she is the author;
- The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs the authors.
4. It is the authors’ responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has appeared in another publication.